SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to any promotion conducted by Reebok on Facebook and/or Twitter and/or Instagram, if Reebok indicates (including by linking to these Terms and Conditions) that these Terms and Conditions apply to the promotion. Entry instructions and prize details for the promotion published by Reebok form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. To be eligible for entry, entrants must (a) be an Australian resident; (b) be aged 14 or older; and (c) have permission to enter the promotion from a parent/legal guardian if aged under 18. Employees, managers and directors of adidas Australia Pty Ltd and suppliers and agencies involved in the promotion are not eligible to enter, nor are their immediate families.
3. The promotion is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winner/s.
4. To enter, entrants must satisfy the entry criteria, and entries must be received by Reebok during the period of the promotion, as advertised by Reebok in the entry instructions for the promotion. Unless otherwise advertised by Reebok, multiple entries are permitted.
5. Reebok's decision on all aspects of the promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Reebok reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion at any time for any reason.
6. The winner/s will be notified by Reebok through the relevant social media channel and Reebok may, in its sole discretion, announce the name/s of the winner/s on any of its webpages and social media channels.
7. Unless otherwise advertised by Reebok, any costs associated with prize fulfilment (including but not limited to travel to and from any event, meals, drinks, transfers, spending money, travel/health insurance and any and all other incidental and/or ancillary costs) are the sole responsibility of the winner/s.
8. The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the prize suppliers. Reebok is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as the result of the conduct of the prize suppliers.
9. Before the prize is awarded, entrants may be required to sign a release and indemnity, the terms of which will be determined by Reebok in its absolute discretion. Failure to sign the release and indemnity will result in disqualification from eligibility as the winner of the prize. If a winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize may be awarded to the winner's nominated parent/legal guardian on the winner’s behalf.
10. If the promotion is conducted on Facebook, entrants release Facebook from all liability arising from or relating to the entrant's participation in the promotion and acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
11. If an entrant selected as a winner cannot be contacted, is disqualified from eligibility or cannot accept or fails to claim any prize, then that entrant will forfeit the prize and a new winner may be selected.
12. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize or any part of the prize. Prizes are not transferable, deferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash or product. The prize cannot be sold to any other person (including by online auction or private sale). Prizes will only be delivered to addresses in Australia. Reebok takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
13. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies any rights under the Australian Consumer Law or other applicable law. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law), Reebok (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any death, personal injury, loss or damage (including loss of opportunity and whether direct, indirect, special or consequential) suffered or incurred by any person (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) arising in any way out of or in connection with the promotion, the awarding or provision of any prizes, use of or participation in any of the prizes or the marketing of the promotion.
14. Reebok reserves the right to disqualify any entries and/or remove any entries from its social media channels in its absolute discretion.
15. Reebok reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the details provided by entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The identification necessary for verification is at Reebok's sole discretion. Failure by Reebok to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
17. Reebok is adidas Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 80 058 390 659), distributor of Reebok, of Level 1, 37 Dunlop Road, Mulgrave, Victoria 3170.